Happy birthday month to me! I’m going to be turning 20 on the 13th which is terrifying!
I was originally planning on posting this on the 1st, but plans change! Oops! So here’s my week late June goals!
- Finally try to go back to work… I haven’t been to work since March so I’m now itching to go back!
- Try and actually start my savings going again. Since being off work, all I’ve been doing is online shopping to keep myself entertained. I at least want to try to contribute to my savings somehow!
- Following on from my last post… Stop spending so much money online! I’m such a sucker for a deal…
- Try and finish reading the books I recently brought. I just seem to be buying books without much reading currently.
- Since I haven’t been leaving the house, I haven’t been wearing any makeup, and my skin has been LOVING me! I want to at least try to carry this on, and when I start to wear makeup again, give my skin a break a couple of days a week.
- I feel like this is on everyone’s goals, but DRINK MORE WATER. I used to drink 3 litres a day, but I don’t know why I’m finding it so difficult now!
- Eat more! I’m currently eating about 2/3 things a day and that’s it.
- I still cannot believe that I’ve only had this blog just over a month now, and I’ve already reached 3,000 views which was my target to hit at the end of the month. Can we hit 4,000?
- Also, my target was to hit 150 followers by the end of the month, which I already hit again, so going to attempt 225! It sounds mad that I would ever reach 50, let alone 150!
What are you goals for June?