June 2017 Birchbox Subscription Box

Meech and Mia Browliner Shade #21 – RRP £12.99
ARROW Waterproof Eyeliner Shade Bright Now – RRP £12
Cowshed Cow Pat Hand Cream – RRP £18
Scrub Love Original Lovin’ Scrub – RRP £11.95
Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo – RRP £20

This month, Birchbox customers were able to choose between two different coloured Birchbags! The options were either a purple and mint coloured bag (which I got), and a purple and yellow coloured bag. I honestly couldn’t choose between them, so went for the ‘surprise me’ option.

I was super excited for this bag, since I already had seen other reveals from other bloggers. Cowshed is one of my favourite brands, and was praying I got it in my bag, which I luckily did!

I’m such a big fan of body scrubs, so cannot wait to try out the Scrub Love Scrub!

Birchbox also have revealed that next month, customers will be able to choose from Cha Cha Tint, or Gogo tint from Benefit Cosmetics! Again, I think I’m going to have to pick the ‘Surprise me’ option!

Blog signature

1. 8th June 2017 / 3:14 pm

I’ve got to try Birchbox. I recently cancelled my Ipsy subscription because they weren’t really giving me more than what I already had and what I was asking for. Especially for $10 a month. Thanks for sharing. I’m looking forward to your future posts.
Check out my blog if you get a chance!
    Have a good day!
Mena from noirerewritten.com 🌷🌷🌷

• 8th June 2017 / 3:33 pm

I’m not sure if they have it where you live, but also try out Lookfantastic and Glossybox! Their boxes are both brilliant too! xx

• 8th June 2017 / 6:01 pm

It won’t let me click on the link for some reason, but thank you so much! xx

• 8th June 2017 / 7:26 pm

You are very welcome and I’m sorry. If you still want to do it you could probably just go to my blog and find that particular post.

2. 8th June 2017 / 6:58 pm

Must have been region specific, I was not given that option (of choosing a bag) here in the US!

• 9th June 2017 / 8:41 pm

In the US we don’t get bags at all, we get boxes instead!

• 9th June 2017 / 9:55 pm

Oh I see! I’ve kept all my previous boxes, and going to make a little DIY project out of them!

• 23rd June 2017 / 6:39 pm

That’s a great idea! I currently store my vintage jewelry in it, they stack nicely and look good on the shelf or in a drawer.

3. 9th June 2017 / 12:34 am

Looks amazing! Especially that coffee body scrub!! You are so lucky you got it! 🙂

This is my blog:

4. 9th June 2017 / 1:41 am

Finally a bag from Birchbox! Aw! Coffee scrubs are lovely, I’m sure you’ll like it x

• 9th June 2017 / 1:54 am

I was so surprised when they first sent the email out! I’m a big fan of coffee scrubs too, but never tried this one before! Can’t wait! X

5. 9th June 2017 / 1:53 am

Love this post!! I just got an email that mine shipped this afternoon; I can’t wait to see what I get but hoping for that coffee scrub!

• 9th June 2017 / 2:03 am

Thank you so much! I get way too excited when I get my email saying it’s been shipped! I’ve got my fingers crossed for you! X

6. 20th June 2017 / 12:55 pm

You got the same stuff as me 🙂 I actually really like the little eye liner, it really make my eyes pop if I put a little in the corners!

• 20th June 2017 / 1:08 pm

You’re the only person who I’ve seen got the same stuff! I haven’t tried the eyeliner, but I can’t wait! My other one that was similar recently ran out, so it was perfect timing! x