Beauty Must Haves For Summer!

We’re finally in summer now thank god! If you live in the UK, you will know how hot the weather has been recently. I swear the weather doesn’t even give us a gradual change… One minute I’m sat with a heated blanket, drinking tea, and the next I’ve got the fan on, sitting practically naked on my bed!

Okay, less picturing me half naked, and lets get into the post!

Piz Buin Tan and Protect Accelerating Oil Spray with SPF15

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that we have to use sunscreen or we’ll burn to a crisp. This sunscreen also has tanning accelerating properties in, meaning that you’ll tan faster! What’s not to love!

Magicool Hot Weather Cooling Spray

This is a life saver for me. I also brought multiple bottles with me to Croatia, and don’t think I could have survived without it! It is basically cold water in a can, but it’s so nice to spray on throughout the day! Also, this is brilliant for helping you cool off with them horrible winter fevers.

Coconut Merchant Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

What can’t coconut oil do?! You can use it as a makeup remover, moisturiser, hair mask, cooking oil, teeth whitener, fat burner and more! It’s incredible stuff! In summer, our hair and body can get a little bit too dry for my liking. Pop this on, and you’ll feel a million dollars.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea

If I’ve ever commented on your skincare post before, I’ve likely mentioned Mario Badescu. Their products are honestly incredible and have SAVED my skin. I personally use their rose water facial spray and their drying lotion, but for summer, I’m definitely going to swap over from my rose spray to this one. The ingredients in this would be so refreshing and calming on overly cooked skin!

Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm

I mentioned this product briefly in my Nuxe travel set review, but oh my. This product is incredible! So many people (including myself) forget about caring for their lips! I 100% recommend this. I have the WORST lips ever. They’re always peeling, cracked, and bleeding. Not anymore. Thanks Nuxe!

Dove Summer Glow Medium to Dark Nourishing Lotion

I like to ‘cheat’ my way to a tan at the start of summer. I love this gradual tanner from Dove. It’s so moisturising, and leaves the most beautiful glowing tan. Love. Also, I will soon be posting a tanning routine post using this product, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Garnier BB Cream Original Medium Tinted Moisturiser

I HATE wearing heavy foundation at the best of times, let alone in summer when it literally melts off of your face. If you still want a slight bit of coverage, buy a tinted moisturiser instead! Or, you can easily make your own at home by mixing your usual foundation and moisturiser!

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or (Golden Shimmer) Dry Oil

I couldn’t express my love for body shimmer oils enough. They look INCREDIBLE with any skin tone. Night or day. Beach or garden. I would be happy to bath in the stuff.

So there we have it! All my favourites to have in the summer time in one post!

What are your summer must haves?

1. 22nd June 2017 / 3:20 am

Great product suggestions. I second the Mario badescu brand. I love it!

• 22nd June 2017 / 6:05 am

Its amazing isn’t it! I honestly couldnt live without his facial spray and drying lotion ❤️❤️

2. 22nd June 2017 / 9:52 am

I forgot about the Dove gradual tan, used to use it loads when I was younger! I’ve been loving the warm weather in the UK recently. It is pouring down where I am and freezing again today though!

• 22nd June 2017 / 11:29 am

The Dove tan is my baby ❤️❤️ I normally LOVE the heat, but I’m stuck in hospital currently, so quite glad its cooler now! x

3. 22nd June 2017 / 4:06 pm

I love the Mario badescu spray!! Helps so much with hydration and redness from the sun!

• 23rd June 2017 / 6:04 am

Definitely agree! I honestly mention the spray, and the drying lotion to everyone!

4. 22nd June 2017 / 4:41 pm

yassss facial spray, lotion and coconut oil are musts this summer!!

• 23rd June 2017 / 6:12 am

Cannot agree more! I feel like my friends get bored of me repeating the words ‘coconut oil’ at them 😂 xx

5. 22nd June 2017 / 5:33 pm

I use a Jergens self-tanning lotion to ‘cheat’ my tan a little too… I like how effective it is but am not thrilled about the scent. Do you like the scent of the Dove? I also use a BB cream tinted moisturizer with SPF instead of foundation in the summer and LOVE this as well.

• 23rd June 2017 / 6:14 am

I do quite like the smell of the Dove one! I don’t find it has a self tanner smell, if that makes sense! I haven’t every tried the Jergens one before, so I may give it ago and see which one I prefer! And its always nice to give your skin a break from foundation isn’t it?! x

6. 22nd June 2017 / 5:59 pm

I want to try the Mario badescu rosewater spray I’ll give it a go! Also I know how you feel the weather here has been insane. X

• 23rd June 2017 / 6:16 am

Definitely do! Its so incredible and multi use! Couldnt recommend it enough! Not sure if you’re from the UK, but its finally cooled down! Finally can get a bit more sleep! xx

7. 22nd June 2017 / 6:25 pm

coconut oil is a must for all seasons!! Great suggestions

• 23rd June 2017 / 6:17 am

Thank you! I first tried it as I read about how it can remove makeup, and was honestly so impressed by it! It does tend to break me out if I haven’t used it in a while, but afterwards, its all good! x

8. 22nd June 2017 / 6:47 pm

I have never tried the Mario Badescu sprays before, but they sound amazing. I might have to pick one up this summer.

• 23rd June 2017 / 6:18 am

Definitely make sure you do! I couldn’t recommend that, and their drying lotion enough!! Also, if you keep the spray in the fridge, it is INCREDIBLE on a hot day! x

9. 22nd June 2017 / 10:11 pm

The weather in Canada has been the same! Some days it feels like we are in the middle of the blazing summer, and the next it is rainy, cold and sweater weather lol.

• 23rd June 2017 / 6:21 am

It’s crazy isn’t it? It’s back to being cold and windy today! I’ve even got two blankets on me haha!

10. 2nd August 2017 / 6:44 pm