The Mad Hatters (Healthy) Tea Party

I am fully aware the cover photo is coffee. I didn’t have any tea here. Sad face.

So by now, you’ve most likely heard about how wonderful green tea and its benefits are, but have you heard about other herbal teas?

I honestly could drink herbal tea by the bucket load (If you hadn’t guessed already, I’m British). I never really knew tea could be, and was healthy! Here are a few different herbal teas to add to your shopping list:

• Relieves from hot flashes
  • Helps reduce colds and viruses
  • Bad breath
  • Bloating
  • PMS

• Fat burner
  • Acne fighting
  • High in antioxidants
  • Relieves anxiety

• Relieves nausea
  • Reduces bloating
  • Upset stomach
  • Relieves from colds and sore throats
  • Improves circulation

• Lowers the risk of heart diseases
  • Lowers stress
  • Detoxes
  • Helps with weight loss

• High in antioxidants
  • Lowers cholesterol
  • Lowers the risk of having a stroke

• Helps with weight loss
  • Speeds up metabolism
  • Reduces brain fog
  • Strengths teeth and bones

What’s your favourite tea? Would you ever try these?

1. 6th July 2017 / 9:43 pm

I love all types of tea but matcha and chamomile rose are definitely my favourites

• 6th July 2017 / 9:45 pm

I love matcha, but always forget to strain it so the powder doesn’t sit at the bottom, and I end up drinking it haha! x

2. 6th July 2017 / 9:45 pm

I am on a Mint TEA kick. I can’t get enough!

• 6th July 2017 / 9:46 pm

Me too! I LOVE fresh mint, and I’ve found a shop that sells double mint tea, and its incredible! x

3. 6th July 2017 / 9:50 pm

Such a useful post! I only really knew about what ginger helped with. I tend to stick with earl grey or english breakfast, but I’ll have to try some of the ones you listed. Hopefully they can be of use to me. Thanks 🙂

• 6th July 2017 / 10:58 pm

You’re very welcome! Fingers crossed that they help you out! I’m glad you found it useful though! xx

4. 7th July 2017 / 12:50 am

Love your title! Haha I’ve been wanting to buy matcha but all I find is ridiculously expensive organic magical matcha. (seriously…do they fertilize it with unicorn manure?) Any recommendations? 😊

5. 7th July 2017 / 6:36 am

Green tea is my absolute favorite – I had no idea it helped to speed up metabolism!

• 7th July 2017 / 7:26 am

Green tea is wonderful! Theres a reason why so many models neck mug after mug of this stuff! I found a salted caramel green tea. It sounds disgusting, but I can’t get enough! Really good for when you fancy something sweet!

• 8th July 2017 / 4:41 am

I’ve never heard of that! But I love salted caramel and green tea, so I’d definitely try it if I ever come across it!

6. 7th July 2017 / 8:25 am

I love drinking chamomile tea when I’m not feeling well

• 7th July 2017 / 11:37 am

I’ve just had a cup of that! I have chamomile and honey to help if I have a sore throat! x

7. 7th July 2017 / 8:29 am

Oh wow – I didn’t know that herbal tea had this many benefits! I’m a MASSIVE green tea drinker and I’ve recently just bought some matcha, but I think I’ll have to branch out and buy more types of herbal tea!xx

• 7th July 2017 / 11:39 am

Its crazy what tea can do! Also, keep your green tea bags, and run them under cold water. Then pop them on your eyes for 10 minutes, and they’ll look brighter, and won’t feel as tired! Let me know what other teas you get! xx

8. 7th July 2017 / 2:24 pm

I absolutely love tea but a friend brought me some oolong tea (the original and from china) and I hated it. I don’t know what it was, but God, that was no good.

• 7th July 2017 / 4:13 pm

I’ve heard of oolong tea, but I’ve never tried it! Think ill give it a miss haha! x