My ENTIRE Nail Polish Collection

I had the stupid idea of taking photos of all my nail polishes, and then showing you all them. I had a HUGE obsession with nail polish and nail art when I was younger, and I was super obsessed with watching this certain YouTuber, who I unfortunately can’t find anymore! I think her name was Judi? Julie? I have no idea. I swear it began with a J though. If anyone knows who I’m talking about, please let me know!

I’m going to be honest. I’m not going to be writing down every single name of every single varnish, BUT if you would like to know the name of one of them, please let me know and I’ll find it out, and let you know!

I also didn’t include base and top coats, treatments and a few other polishes, but the majority is all here.

Barry M Nail Paints

Ted Baker

Leighton Denny

Collection 2000 Hot Looks

Nails Inc.

Avon Nailwear Pro

O.P.I Nail Lacquer

Rimmel London

Models Prefer

L’Oreal Paris

Natural Collection

Unknown Brands

Marks & Spencer, Maybelline, Pretty Professional, Claires, 2True, Revlon, Borjouis + Unknown Brands

And we are DONE. Someone remind me to stay clear of the nail polish aisle when I head into Superdrug next, please?

Like I said, please let me know if you’re keen on knowing a shade, and I’ll happily try to find it out for you!

What’s your favourite nail polish colour to wear?

1. 16th July 2017 / 1:52 am

I wish we had berry m here in the states! 💜✨

• 16th July 2017 / 1:57 am

Ahh what! I didnt realise you couldn’t get them in the states! If you do find them on a site that ships to you, you should definitely get some of their nail polishes! They’re amazing! x

2. 16th July 2017 / 9:24 am

That’s a huge collection there! I used to love Barry M but I eventually gravitated back to OPI. Which brand was the best for you?

Debbie |

• 16th July 2017 / 4:12 pm

I definitely need a clear out!! And I think either Barry M or Leighton Denny! I do find that sometimes Barry M can go a bit gloopy after a while though! x

• 18th July 2017 / 5:41 am

You’re right, gloopy is the word! haha i usually don’t try to revive them since they’re still rather affordable!

• 18th July 2017 / 12:52 pm

Exactly! With some of my others, I’d be heartbroken, but with these, it’s not going to break the bank to buy another!

3. 16th July 2017 / 12:37 pm

How funny, I have a post scheduled this afternoon about how I was obsessed with nail art when I was younger too! Barry M still have to be the best I think, I’ve got a few posh ones in my range like Chanel but they just don’t have the lasting power – it’s ridiculous how good Barry M nail paints are for the price! I just can’t resist them when I do a top up shop in Boots, especially when they have a 3 for 2 on! Another top tip – I’ve only recently discovered the Essence nail range at Wilkinsons, SO cheap, and really good, especially if you use their gel base and top coat. Makes you feel a bit less bad about treating yourself when they only cost about £2! x

• 16th July 2017 / 4:15 pm

Great minds think a like haha! I need to try out the Essence polishes!! I was speaking to mum the other day about Chanel polishes, and said how I wondered if they would be noticeably different! Barry M will always have my heart! xx

4. 17th July 2017 / 11:02 am

OMG I was about to do a post like this just the other day (might still do it) as my nail collection is insane like yours and also because I don’t know some of the names and hoping some readers might know so I can buy some of my favourite shades again. You also sparked a memory. I used to have a shower gel of the one with the girl/doll’s face on it – think the brand is called kim and the ones with the butterflies and floral patters are a brand or collection called flutter I think. Absolutely love your BarryM collection, you have some really great colours un there 🙂 Xx

• 17th July 2017 / 11:04 am

Sorry I mean the ones with butterflies and birds I think is flutter not floral

• 17th July 2017 / 12:01 pm

Ahh thank you so much! But definitely do your post! I’d love to see it! xx

5. 18th July 2017 / 10:45 pm

Omg I was wondering how to do a post like this but I never thought about bunching them up by brand! I’m totally gonna be stealing your idea 😂 xx

• 18th July 2017 / 11:59 pm

Hahaha! Do it gal!! I looked crazy taking all the photos in my garden haha! xx

6. 10th August 2017 / 6:06 pm

Ah this makes me feel a bit less guilty about my really-full-nail-polish-drawer 😀

7. 15th August 2017 / 3:29 am

Wow! That’s a lot of nail polish 😂 My fav colour to wear is lavender 💓

• 15th August 2017 / 11:38 am

I don’t know why I don’t stop myself from buying so many! I love that shade too!

8. 31st August 2017 / 2:15 am

I think I died and went to heaven. Perfection in a post

• 31st August 2017 / 5:14 pm

Ahhh thank you so much! The worst thing is trying to find one certain shade in the whole lot!

• 31st August 2017 / 6:40 pm

I swear sometimes I end up putting on a transparent one just because of that

• 31st August 2017 / 7:11 pm

I always end up putting on a colour I didn’t want, and then removing it because it’s nothing like I wanted in the first place haha!

• 31st August 2017 / 10:21 pm

Yeahh! I did that three times today