I apologise for the amount of award posts that I’ve been posted recently! A MASSIVE thank you to the wonderful theglamourhippie for nominating me!!
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
- What is your most favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?
Most would be how much of a community it actually is, and then bullies and blog drama.
- Makeup or food?
Food. All day everyday.
- A happy memory.
One that always sticks in my mind is running up to my nan when I was little and her spinning me around. I can’t remember anything else, but it always makes me smile.
- Which country are you from? and one thing you like about your country?
England!! And the summer I guess? It’s usually pissing down with rain, and it always makes me laugh when as soon as we get a glimpse of sunlight, everyone pretty much strips into their summer clothes and it cracks me up every time.
- What are your hobbies?
Literally blogging and intense netflix watching
- Four things you can’t leave home without.
My phone, purse, keys and usually a jumper since the weather is so temperamental. Super boring answers I know.
- Any suggestions for my blog?
Zero! Keep doing what you’re good at gal!
- What is your relationship status?
Single AF. I go thought times where I think it would be nice to have a partner, but then I realise I’m way too happy being on my own.
- What motivates you?
- What gets on your nerves?
People who don’t say thank you when you’ve held the door open for them
- What is the main reason for you blogging?
It was somewhere I could talk about my passions, update my family, and keep me busy whilst I was off work
My Questions For You
- Did you have a dream last night? What happened?
- Elephants or giraffes?
- Going to the cinema or having a movie night in?
- Indian or Chinese food?
- In the film Cars, do they have car insurance or life insurance?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Never be able to wash your clothes again or never be able to wash your bedding again? You can’t change or buy new ones either
- What are the first 5 things you do when you wake up?
- What are the first 5 things you do before you fall asleep?
- Do you go to the gym? How often?
- If you could create a law, what would it be?
Enjoy answering ladies!