Favourite Jewellery

Pandora Rings

FullSizeRender 19

The first Pandora ring I brought was the Delicate Heart Ring (£35) and I literally wore it all the time. I then stumbled across the Timeless Elegance Ring (£80) whilst window shopping and I knew I had to get it. Again, I wore this all the time. I wear my rings on my ring finger though, so the amount of times I got congratulated was ridiculous. I had to stop wearing them since I lost weight because they kept sliding off and I didn’t want to lose them, but now I’m putting weight back on, I’m hoping that I can wear these again soon!

Pandora Bracelet

my ex boyfriend actually brought me this bracelet, plus a few charms, but it doesn’t stop my wearing it since it is so beautiful! Each charm has a little memory attached to it, so I don’t think I could dare part with it! I haven’t actually worn this in a while, but I still adore it.

Tiffany & Co Necklace

I got this from my mum for my 18th birthday. I remember I used to ask for this necklace for ages and ages, but by the time it was my birthday, I had zero idea that I was actually going to get one! I used to wear this one necklace all the time. I’d even sleep and shower in it! Since I’m too scared to damage this one, I don’t wear it all the time, but I do try to put it on when I remember to!

Philip Jones Bracelet

This is my most recent piece in my collection! The beautiful Sophie brought me this for my last birthday, and I am in love with it. It’s super pretty and delicate, which I love in jewellery! It’s crazy since we haven’t even met yet, but she knows my taste so well!

What’s your favourite piece of jewellery you own?

1. 16th August 2017 / 4:16 am

I’ve been wanting the Pandora timeless elegance ring for ages… it’s gorgeous

2. 16th August 2017 / 4:23 am

Beautiful accessories 😍

• 16th August 2017 / 3:34 pm

Thank you! I feel like I never wear a lot of accessories, and need to up my game!

3. 16th August 2017 / 4:45 am

Love this post!! I got my Timeless Elegance ring last year and it’s my absolute favourite, I wear it everyday!!

4. 16th August 2017 / 6:35 am

Lovely items! I have soooo much jewelry that I got in college when I started having to wear professional dress more often. Now that I never leave the house, I don’t wear jewelry anymore, except my three rings: my engagement ring, my wedding band, and the ring my parents got me for my 21st birthday. It has an opal and pink tourmaline, which are the birthstones for October, my birth month. I don’t really care about any jewelry besides these, although I like awareness jewelry.

• 16th August 2017 / 3:40 pm

I like awareness jewellery! There’s this bracelet for a condition I have that is stunning! I really want to get my hands on it!

5. 16th August 2017 / 10:19 am

I didn’t know pandora makes rings too, they are gorgeous! I really need to update my pandora bracelet and buy some new pieces 😍 xx

• 16th August 2017 / 3:41 pm

Definitely try and pick some up! They do so many beautiful rings! xx

6. 16th August 2017 / 11:36 am

My favourite pieces of jewellery are my Pandora rings and two necklaces I got from my Grandpas.

• 16th August 2017 / 3:41 pm

I love jewellery that has a meaning or someone special has brought!

7. 16th August 2017 / 4:16 pm

Beautiful rings😍 I nominated you for a Mystery Blogger award, I’ll be posting soon so keep an eye on your notifications!xx

8. 22nd August 2017 / 3:09 am

All of those pieces are beautiful! I like how you don’t have your Pandora bracelet jam packed with charms. The Philip Jones bracelet is gorgeous!

• 22nd August 2017 / 10:30 pm

Thank you so much! And I’m not a big fan of pandora bracelets that are jammed full!