Guess who’s back with another collab?!
Today I’m collaborating with Bitz! She emailed me with the idea to recreate this beautiful pink and white smoked out eye and I knew I wanted to as soon as I saw the photo! Please make sure that you check out her post about recreating this look!
I haven’t really experimented with pink eyeshadow that much before, so even though I was dying to give this ago, I didn’t have too much faith in myself for making this look decent enough, but I’m actually super happy with how it turned out!
- The Ordinary High-Spreadabilty Primer
- L.A Girl Pro Concealer Green
- Vichy Foundation
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- AirSpun Loose Face Powder
- Beauty Pie Bronzer – ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’
- Zoeva Blush –
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Brights – ‘Peach’
- Meech & Mia Browliner
- Manly 120 Palette
- Kylie Cosmetics Vacation Palette
- Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Bold
Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Eye Liner
- L’oreal Paris Paradise Mascara
- Freedom Lipstick
- Kylie Cosmetics KOKO K Liquid Lipstick
In hindsight, I wish I had darkened my shadow out a little bit more, but hey ho!
A big thank you to Bitz for coming to me with this idea, and then collaborating with me!
What do you think of pink eyeshadow? Would you ever rock it?