September 2017 Goals

• Get back to work! I’m pretty sure this has been in every single monthly goals post I’ve written, but it’s finally looking like I may be back sooner rather than later!
  • Start waking up earlier in the morning and GET. SHIT. DONE. I take 30mg of Amitriptyline every night, and even though it’s making me sleep quicker at night, it’s making the mornings a bitch!
  • Finish reading my current book – A Stranger In The House by Shari Lapena – and start reading a new one. I have so many books I need to get through, so the only problem I have is choosing the next one to read!
  • Clean out my car. As I’m writing this (30th August), it’s been one whole year since I passed my driving test and in that time, I’ve only ever cleaned my car once. Well, I went to a car wash…

• Get back into a skin routine. I’ve still been using the same products, but there are times in the evening where I only use the Garnier Micellar Water instead of using proper cleanser.
  • Start to do my physiotherapy exercises again. Since I’ve been able to do more, my hips start to play up (I have a tear in the cartilage of the right hip), so I really need to start doing some more of those!
  • Finally man up and make my dentist appointment. I last went around 2 years ago and got told the dreaded news that I would need my first ever filling and I needed to make an appointment for the next following weeks.

• Stop being so lazy and write some more posts! I usually don’t have less than a weeks worth of blog posts to put up, but I just have been super lazy and uninspired!
  • Following up from the first point, I desperately need to catch up with my collabs! I promise I haven’t forgotten about you all (thank you all for being so patient with me!), but since I haven’t been in the right mood for blogging, I didn’t want to write my half of a collab if I wasn’t truly happy with it.
  • Try to work out a balance between working and blogging. Obviously, when I go back to work, I won’t be able to blog every single day, but I’m still hoping to do a minimum of two posts a week.

I think I’m going to try to give myself 10 goals to complete every month so that I can easily see what months I did better in. Wish me luck!

What are your goals for September?

1. 1st September 2017 / 12:06 am

Goal writing is so important, so good for you for doing it! I wrote some blog goals at the beginning of the year, and it is so fun to look back at them and see what I accomplished. If you are interested in any skincare stuff I just became a consultant for Rodan + Fields and can totally recommend some of the things that I am loving. Getting back into a good skincare routine was on my list for this year too!

• 1st September 2017 / 9:19 am

I love seeing how many goals I completed and didn’t too! I like to set easyish ones, and then try to push myself to do those! And that would be amazing!

2. 1st September 2017 / 1:06 am

Good luck!! Also really enjoy these posts you’ve done lately ☺️

3. 1st September 2017 / 1:54 am

You can do it! Also that picture of you is so cute!!

• 1st September 2017 / 9:28 am

Thank you so much haha! I got my mum to be my photographer haha!

4. 1st September 2017 / 2:16 am

I like how you set up realistic goals. I am thinking to write more blog posts too, but not too sure since it mostly will be my random thoughts. I also think maybe write the same amount of posts but write few informative post. Or just mix them up! Haha Let see how it goes.

• 1st September 2017 / 9:30 am

Realistic is the way forward! And I think have a mix up! Something to keep you entertained whilst writing them! Good luck!

5. 1st September 2017 / 3:57 am

Good luck on all of your goals! I really hope you manage to get back to work! and good luck on your physio exercises, I have to do some as well and I tend to put it off.

• 1st September 2017 / 9:31 am

Thank you so much! physio is such a pain, right?! I’m super forgetful as well, so its only when I get into bed that I remember I need to do them!

• 1st September 2017 / 10:24 am

I totally agree! Unfortunately my physio is a full on workout routine that takes about an hour to do so I can’t just quickly do it right before bed…

• 1st September 2017 / 11:21 am

Oh god! That definitely doesn’t sound very nice! Fingers crossed it can help!

6. 1st September 2017 / 9:42 am

This is a really good set of goals, I like how you’ve split it into different areas of your life. They’ve also reminded me of some of the goals I need to accomplish. Good luck on achieving them!! 😊

7. 1st September 2017 / 10:19 am

Great set of goal, hope you achieve them! I just nominated you for the blogger Recognition award xx

8. 2nd September 2017 / 10:53 am

I hope you manage to complete your goals! I’m sure you can do it xx