- Get back to work! I’m pretty sure this has been in every single monthly goals post I’ve written, but it’s finally looking like I may be back sooner rather than later!
- Start waking up earlier in the morning and GET. SHIT. DONE. I take 30mg of Amitriptyline every night, and even though it’s making me sleep quicker at night, it’s making the mornings a bitch!
- Finish reading my current book – A Stranger In The House by Shari Lapena – and start reading a new one. I have so many books I need to get through, so the only problem I have is choosing the next one to read!
- Clean out my car. As I’m writing this (30th August), it’s been one whole year since I passed my driving test and in that time, I’ve only ever cleaned my car once. Well, I went to a car wash…
- Get back into a skin routine. I’ve still been using the same products, but there are times in the evening where I only use the Garnier Micellar Water instead of using proper cleanser.
- Start to do my physiotherapy exercises again. Since I’ve been able to do more, my hips start to play up (I have a tear in the cartilage of the right hip), so I really need to start doing some more of those!
- Finally man up and make my dentist appointment. I last went around 2 years ago and got told the dreaded news that I would need my first ever filling and I needed to make an appointment for the next following weeks.
- Stop being so lazy and write some more posts! I usually don’t have less than a weeks worth of blog posts to put up, but I just have been super lazy and uninspired!
- Following up from the first point, I desperately need to catch up with my collabs! I promise I haven’t forgotten about you all (thank you all for being so patient with me!), but since I haven’t been in the right mood for blogging, I didn’t want to write my half of a collab if I wasn’t truly happy with it.
- Try to work out a balance between working and blogging. Obviously, when I go back to work, I won’t be able to blog every single day, but I’m still hoping to do a minimum of two posts a week.
I think I’m going to try to give myself 10 goals to complete every month so that I can easily see what months I did better in. Wish me luck!
What are your goals for September?