I was actually reading Rose’s post and thinking of how good these questions are and how I would love to answer them. Turns out, she had tagged me to take part in them, and I was literally over the moon! Massive thank you to Rose!
- What game consoles have you had?
Oh god! I’ve had Wii, Game Boy, DS, DS lite, 3DS XL, Playstation 1, PSP and Xbox 360… I think that’s everything…
- If you could tame any animal into being your pet, what would you pick?
I was only having this conversation with my mum today! Before, I used to want a monkey, but then I watched Happy Feet today, and I think it would be pretty rad to own a penguin…
- Are you a sexual person?
I’ve been single for 2 years, so I guess not… I don’t really know though!
- Foods you despise?
Raisins. Can’t stand them. I don’t see whats appetising about eating something that resembles an old mans ball bag.
- Coolest place you’ve ever visited?
Croatia. Literally everything I saw there amazed me.
- Why did you first start blogging/youtube?
I wanted something to do in my spare time whilst I was off work! I never expected to fall in love with it as much as I have!
- Favorite item from closet?
At the moment, it definitely would have to be my black and white stripped culottes. I love them so much!
- Do you prefer a backpack/big bag/small bag/just wallet?
This is difficult! I’m always changing my bags around, but I currently use a small bag. I really want to get my hands on a LV backpack… A girl can dream…
- Favorite video/computer/phone game?
These question are so hard! Either Harvest Moon, Fable or Zelda.
- Favorite season for fashion?
Autumn/Fall. Layers are my best friend.
- One celebrity you would sleep with?
Matt Healy. All day, everyday.
- Favorite traits for a partner/friend?
Funny and trustworthy. Can’t deal with boring people! (says the most boring person alive)
- Your personality?
Hmm… I’m quite dull at times, weird at others, and slightly on the dumb side.
- When’s the last time you took a risk?
Literally the other day in a meeting! Scary stuff!
- Fashion trend you would never do?
The pierced nipples, no bra trend that everyone seems to be doing right now. I don’t care if you don’t wear a bra or what not, but it just seems as soon as people get their nips pierced, they get rid of their bra! I’m hoping to get mine done soon, but I promise my bra shall remain on in public.
- One physical trait about you that only you notice?
My nose. I hate the size of it and would love to get a nose job, but the thought of it terrifies me.
- One emotional trait about you that only you notice?
Whenever I get super angry, I burst out crying. I could be having a full-blown row with someone, but after it’s over, I’ll start crying! Nightmare.
- 3 weird things about you off the top of your head?
I need to buy new underwear, the mole on my bum seems to be getting lighter and I have a growing pile of clothes in my room that I need to put away.
- Favorite cheese?
I can’t choose! I love every cheese!
- 3 things you use everyday that you need?
Medication, my dressing gown and dry shampoo. #TeamGreasyHair.
- Favorite youtubers/actresses/media people?
Zoella & Alfie, Liza & David, Philip Schofield, Gordon Ramsey and Seth Rogan.
- One thing that makes you happy everyday?
My doggies. I say doggies, when I really mean dog since I have a love hate relationship with my other dog. I love her, then she hates me, and then I hate her and she loves me. It’s complicated.
- One question you wish you could get an answer to?
Do the cars in the film Cars have life insurance or car insurance?!
- Something about your childhood that affects you to this day?
My illnesses I guess…
- What life is all about for you?
Literally just to be happy. I’m really not into the whole marry someone, grow old with them and then die together. Obviously, if I find someone I want to marry, then that’s fine by me! But I’m not going to force myself to do anything if it doesn’t make me happy. If I want to be single all my life, thats fine! If I want to waste all my money on pointless shit, then thats fine (as long as all the bills are paid first)! Life is about enjoying everything you possibly can.
Again, big thank you to the beautiful Rose, and all the questions have been written by herself!
I’m going to leave this open for anyone to answer! I would have been gutted if I didn’t have the chance to answer them, and would LOVE to see all your answers!