In-Depth Look In My Makeup Collection! | First Drawer

Hey boys and gals!

I recently posted my FULL makeup storage post (which you can check out HERE), and thought it would be a nice idea to go a bit more in depth with it all.

First Drawer

I like to keep my first drawer as a sort of ‘tool’ drawer. Just a place where I can keep bits and bobs that usually end up getting lost since you put them ‘somewhere safe’.

Product List

In the front left, I keep all my beauty blenders and sillicon sponge, some loose cotton pads that don’t really have anywhere else to go, and then my E.L.F daily brush cleaner (if anyone knows of a really good daily brush cleaner, please let me know!).

I never really used to wear eyelashes, and I still don’t wear them everyday, but since I’ve started posting more makeup looks on here and my IG (@liverc0ke), I’ve started wearing them a bit more! The majority of them are from Primark, and then I have two pairs from E.L.F, and a pair from Ardell!

I actually brought these for a laugh, and to review them on here! They’re ‘apparently’ instant press on eyeshadow, so we’ll see how they goes down!

Nothing too exciting. I do go through a pack embarrassingly quick though.

In the front right, I keep hand sanitiser, tweezers and tools, foundation brushes for face masks, eyelash glue, mixing palettes and liquid eyeshadow primer, pencil sharpners and some glitters from eBay!

It’s going to be pretty much the same organisers throughout until I get my new organisers from Ikea (shipping from Ikea takes the piss), but for now, I’ve got a lid from a Lookfantastic subscription box, and the drawer from a Birchbox! So happy I kept all my boxes, so now everything is perfectly separated!

1. 27th September 2017 / 12:29 am

I can’t wait to see what the instant eyeshadow looks like. Also, you’ve enlightened me about makeup brush cleaner! I had no idea it existed!

• 27th September 2017 / 8:56 am

I’m super excited to try it out! And i’m glad I could help out! I don’t really rate the E.L.F one that much, but apparently there are some really decent ones out there!

• 27th September 2017 / 9:52 am

Thank you for enlightening me about instant eye shadow. Might have to try it for myself if I’m brave enough. Hopefully those are affordable!

• 27th September 2017 / 10:09 am

Let me know how you get on with them! I got mine from Wowcher for around £5 I believe! I think they also do them on eBay x

2. 27th September 2017 / 2:19 am

I’d love to see this for all your drawers! Also as far as a daily brush cleaner I love Sephora Dry Clean and Color Switch. They don’t sanitize but remove the color very well. There’s one by Cinema Secrets that I think sanitizes and is for daily use, I’ve heard good things about it

• 27th September 2017 / 8:59 am

For the next few days, I’ve got the other drawers being posted! I’m way too nosey, and love looking at peoples storage, so thought an in-depth verison may help some people! It’s a shame I live in the UK, so I dont think i’ll be able to get my hands on them two unfortunately! xx

3. 27th September 2017 / 8:27 am

loving all of your collections!

4. 27th September 2017 / 8:32 pm

Oh my God! That’s a great idea with the subscription boxes as separators! I knew I was hording mine for a reason! Thanks for the great idea! I’m genuinely excited to try it out haha!!! I wish I could wear eyelashes, I’m absolutely hopeless at applying them! Love your blog <3

• 28th September 2017 / 5:49 pm

Haha you’re very welcome! I kept mine for ages, and then when I brought my storage, I knew they would be perfect to organise things with! And I’m awful at applying them too! The only way I can wear them is if i put them under my natural lashes instead of on the top of them! xx

5. 30th September 2017 / 1:21 pm

You’ve got a great makeup collection! xx