The 10 Dupes You NEED To Know About

We all love good dupe, right?! I mean, who wouldn’t want to pay less for essentially the same product?

PS Pro Longwear Mineralized Foundation – £5.00

I feel like foundation is such a personal product. We all have different skin tones and different problem areas, so finding the perfect foundation can usually be quite a task. I found this PS… Longwear Mineralized Foundation in Primark for £5, and found out that it’s supposed to be a dupe of the MAC Pro Longwear Foundation (£27.00) and the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (£32.50) which is saving you a possible £22.00 and up. Definitely worth trying it out.

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation – £6.49

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation (£27.00) is meant to be extremely similar to the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation (£6.49), saving you a total of £20.51.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – Cannes – £6.00

Another Kat Von D dupe here! This NYX lip cream in Cannes is the exact copy of Kat Von D’s Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita (£17.00). I don’t know about you, but I have fallen head over heels with NYX’s lip products, so I can’t see myself splurging on Lolita anytime soon. Especially when you save a total of £11.00.

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal – Green – £3.99

Only have I recently entered the world of colour correcting, and I am sure glad that I have. You’ve likely seen both the Urban Decay Naked Skin Colour Correcting Fluid and L.A. Girl PRO Conceal all over the internet, but if you look at the price of UD’s, you’re going to want to be sat down. Getting yourself the Urban Decay Naked Skin Colour Correcting Fluid is going to set you back £19.00, while purchasing the L.A. Girl PRO Conceal will only set you back a tiny £3.99, making a whole £15.01 price difference for virtually the same product.

ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer Powder – St. Lucia – £5.00

We all know how much I love E.L.F’s products. I honesty cannot get enough of them! This Duo Contouring Blush & Bronzer Powder in St. Lucia (£5.00) is ridiculously similar to the NARS Blush & Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna (£15.00). The only difference is that buying the E.L.F duo instead will save you £10.00.

Sleek Brow Kit – £8.49

We all love a brow product, right? Especially if we can get a cheaper alternative, but still makes our brows look Instagram worthy. Instead of forking out for the hefty priced Benefit Brow Zings (£26.50), get your ass to Superdrug and pick up the Sleek Brow Kit (£8.49), saving you £18.01.

Sleek Shimmer Blush – Rose Gold – £4.99

Possibly my favourite dupe of them all. We’ve already talked about the dupe of the NARS Duo, but you can actually get a pretty much identical version of the NARS Orgasm Blush from Sleek. The Sleek Shimmer Blush is a steal of £4.99, whereas the real deal will be costing you £24.00. A saving of £19.01? Yes please.

W7 Makeup & Glow Bronzer – £7.95

We’ve all had googly eyes over the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer (£36.00) on someones flaylay photo before. Don’t lie. But now, you can add the W7 Make Up & Glow (7.95) to your makeup collection, and make everyone else super jel. What they don’t need to know is that you saved yourself a whopping £28.05.

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation  And Concealer – £13.00

This is a new purchase for me, but I am loving it. This dupe of the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (£29.00) has been spoke about so much in magazine and by beauty bloggers, and I sure am a fan. Especially when it’s saving you £16.00

L’Oreal Paris Extatic Mascara – £11.99

Too Faced Better Than Sex (£17.99). Possibly one of the most talked about mascaras. Well, that was until this dupe from L’Oreal hit the shelves. Get yourself the L’Oreal Paradise Extatic Mascara, and despite the fact you’ll end up with £6 extra in your pocket, your lashes are going to look bomb.

There we have it! All my favourite dupes in one post. Watch out for part 2 where I’ll be showing off all the amazing Makeup Revolution dupes.

Also, just to add that if you purchased all of the high-end products, it would set you back £233.49. Whereas if you purchased the dupe products, it would only cost you £72.90.

As nice as it is to have high-end products in your collection, it’s the quality you need. Not the brand. I know which one I’d rather be cashing out for!

What’s your favourite dupe?

Pinterest 10 Dupes Pin

1. 14th October 2017 / 1:25 am

2. 14th October 2017 / 1:41 am

I love the e.l.f. blush/bronzer duo (I use Fiji), and I like the LA Girl color corrector! I’ve been wanting to try the Milani foundation. Great dupes! Thank you for sharing!

• 14th October 2017 / 7:23 am

They’re both amazing aren’t they?! The Milani foundation is amazing, but just be careful since the shades are quite dark. I thought I ordered the palest shade, and apparently it was, but it’s still about 2/3 shades too dark for me! They’ve brought out two paler ones now, but I’m not too sure what the darker shades are like x

• 27th October 2017 / 12:00 am

Oooh, thank you for the tip! I haven’t yet had an opportunity to go and shade match myself. Hoping to soon! I’m pretty pale so I hope there is a shade that will work for me! Thank you for reading! 🙂

• 27th October 2017 / 12:51 am

Not a problem! I believe the lightest is called 01A? I’m not 100% sure though x

3. 14th October 2017 / 5:30 am

I love the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation! I’ve never tried the e.l.f. blush/bronzer duo though, I definitely need to try that! Great post, thanks for sharing 😀

• 14th October 2017 / 7:24 am

I love the E.L.F duo so much! I always bring it if I’m staying away somewhere overnight! x

• 14th October 2017 / 8:16 am

They’re the best aren’t they! Always trying to save a bit of dosh!

4. 14th October 2017 / 9:16 am

I’m such a huge fan of Makeup Revolution!! Can’t wait for that post 😊

• 14th October 2017 / 9:23 am

Me too! I’ll get working on it today, and then hopefully it will be up soon! ☺️

5. 14th October 2017 / 1:23 pm

All products seem good, I like the L’Oreal Paradise.

6. 14th October 2017 / 7:06 pm

I’ve been eyeing up that Milani foundation for quite a while now!

• 14th October 2017 / 9:10 pm

Definitely worth getting! Just be careful about their shades since they’re super dark!

7. 14th October 2017 / 9:33 pm

These look so good I will have to give them a go for sure! Especially the ps pro foundation!! Have you tried the reveloution contour and highlight pallet? And the loreal colour correction pallet I sware by all of these! Also the Barry M lipkit I believes meant to be a dupe for the kylie Jenner one.. I wore it all day yesterday and it lasted a McDonald’s lunch and Nando’s dinner, healthy lifestyle I know! But I loved it no touch ups until more or less wanting to take it off

• 15th October 2017 / 7:52 am

I haven’t tried either of them actually! I’ll have to check them out! I haven’t tried the Barry M lipkit either! Sounds like I need a shopping trip!

• 15th October 2017 / 11:28 am

Oh defiantly! It’s amazing for like 6.99? But be aware that the actual lipstick / lipgloss won’t look like it will match the lip liner but it drys the right colour 😂

• 15th October 2017 / 12:15 pm

Haha thank you! I’m glad you told me, otherwise I would be throwing a hissy fit haha!

• 15th October 2017 / 12:35 pm

Haha I put it on for a night out and was like well this is a joke! Was hunting around for something else went to take it off and was like oh it’s okay off I go out 😂

• 15th October 2017 / 5:55 pm

Hahah 😂 Good thing it does dry down the same, and you didn’t end up walking out the door like it 😂

• 15th October 2017 / 5:59 pm

Want to try the revolution lip kits they look good and are same price as Barry m , have you tried them?

• 15th October 2017 / 6:27 pm

I havent unfortunately! I quite like the Primark lip kits though! They’re a bit drying, but are super pigmented and smooth!

8. 16th October 2017 / 8:09 pm

This is a fab post! I love the MUA Matt lipsticks! Check them out. They’re not drying on your lips and are super pigmented! 🙂 x

• 16th October 2017 / 8:19 pm

Thank you! And I definitely with! MUA have such incredible prices for pennies! It’s amazing! x

9. 17th October 2017 / 6:01 pm

This was really helpful!

10. 17th October 2017 / 10:31 pm

Love! Will have to try these out!!

11. 23rd October 2017 / 2:56 pm

Rimmel’s ‘Trendsetter’ lipstick is an amazing dupe for Mac’s ‘Velvet Teddy’! I actually did a post on it, I would leave a link but it’s not working so if you want to read it then I don’t think it will be the hard to find!
    Zoë x

• 24th October 2017 / 4:46 pm

Ah amazing! I actually want to try out Velvet Teddy, so I’ll definitely be picking that up instead! Thank you! x

12. hasritha sunnam
    26th October 2017 / 10:10 am

This is really helpful thankyou!!

13. 19th December 2017 / 7:38 pm

I, no joke, have 6 of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, I just love them so much! ♥ Great post, I think, I’m gonna try out the Rimmel foundation soon!