If I get the chance to wear glitter everyday, you bet your ass that I’m going to grab the opportunity with both hands.
- Laura Geller Spackled Face Primer
- Essence 16 Hour Wear Foundation
- Maybelline The Eye Erase Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder – Translucent
- Rimmel Radiance Brick – Medium
- Sleek Blush – Rose Gold
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost – King Tut
- NYX Matte Setting Spray
- Stila Waterproof Brow Pen – Medium
- New Look Fiber Brow Gel
- NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner – Vivid Violet
- Shishedio Nourishing Mascara Base Coat
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Extatic Mascara
- BadAssBeautyUK/Evol Cosmetics Glitter
- Duo Lash Glue
I wanted to do something a little different to my usual everyday makeup routine, but I couldn’t be assed to faff around with eyeshadows. In hindsight, I’m pretty sure that the glitter took me a lot longer than applying eyeshadow, but I’m definitely more happy with the outcome.
What’s your favourite thing to do to change up your everyday makeup?!