If I get the chance to wear glitter eyeliner everyday, you bet your ass that I’m going to grab the opportunity with both hands.
How To Recreate My Purple Glitter Eyeliner
- Laura Geller Spackled Face Primer
- Essence 16 Hour Wear Foundation
- Maybelline The Eye Erase Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder – Translucent
- Rimmel Radiance Brick – Medium
- Sleek Blush – Rose Gold
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost – King Tut
- NYX Matte Setting Spray
- Stila Waterproof Brow Pen – Medium
- New Look Fiber Brow Gel
- NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner – Vivid Violet
- Shishedio Nourishing Mascara Base Coat
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Extatic Mascara
- BadAssBeautyUK/Evol Cosmetics Glitter
- Duo Lash Glue
I wanted to do something a little different to my usual everyday makeup routine, but I couldn’t be assed to faff around with eyeshadows. In hindsight, I’m pretty sure that the glitter eyeliner took me a lot longer than applying eyeshadow, but I’m definitely more happy with the outcome.
What’s your favourite thing to do to change up your everyday makeup? Would you ever wear glitter eyeliner?