As much as I would have loved to say that I was creative enough to think of this look myself, I was highly inspired by the incredibly talented @sophlolzz on Instagram.
please excuse the jacked up glitter liner…
- Laura Geller Spackled Neutraliser Colour Correcting Under Make Up Primer – Bronze
- L.A. Girl Pro.conceal High Definition Concealer – Green Concealer
- Primark My Perfect Colour Foundation – Porcelain
- Maybelline The Eye Erase Concealer – Light
- PS… Insta Girl Loose Banana Powder
- Rimmel Radiance Shimmer Brick
- Barry M Blush Palette
- Sleek Cleopatras Kiss Highlighting Palette
- Dermacol Foundation
- Morphe 35B Eyeshadow Palette
- Poundland Glitter Eyeliner
- Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Eyeliner – Azure
- L’Oreal Paris Paradise Extatic Mascara
- Evol Cosmetics Snowflakes
- Freedom Brow Pomade
- New Look Fiber Brow Gel
- Eyeko Brow Gel
I’m not going to write out about what I did for the base and lips, purely because I think a base is quite personal, and I had zero product on my lips. Let me know if you still would like me to write out the step by step tutorial with my makeup looks, or you would rather just photos and the product list!
After I had finished doing my base, I took the Morphe 35B eyeshadow palette, and took the top right hand corner blue, and buffed this out into my crease. After the first colour was all buffed out, I took the blue colour that is directly below the first shade, and used this over the top to brighten the blue.