What Is Brewer’s Yeast?
Brewer’s yeast is the same fungus which is used to manufacture your amazing beer, that’s how it got its name “brewer’s yeast”. When consumed in the moderate quantity, it has immense amount of benefits for the human body. It is a super food that is a very rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, just 2 tablespoons of brewer’s yeast is capable of fulfilling your body’s daily requirements of Vitamin B and other essential minerals.
Many people have started consuming brewer’s yeast in their daily diet but many are still unaware of the wonderful effects it has on your body. Whether you want to consume it or you want to apply it to the body, it has got all-round benefits for you.
Yeast is very high in vitamin B and vitamin A which aids in natural skin cell regeneration; it has got zinc which helps in protecting the skin from environmental pollution and the selenium which has anti-oxidation properties.
5 Skin Benefits of Brewer’s Yeast:
- Clear skin:application of brewer’s yeast helps in killing skin bacteria while promoting the production of white blood cells.
- Eczema control:brewer yeast was found to be very effective in curing Eczema, consuming 2 tablespoons of brewer yeast was found to increase the grown of good gut bacteria which is responsible for better digestion and relieving the symptom of eczema.
- Skin Aging:Abundance of vitamin B3 is present in brewer’s yeast, it’s a vitamin that is directly related to skin aging and many cosmetic products use it to slow down skin aging and maintain optimum health.
- Skin hydration:Studies have claimed the role of vitamin B5 in the prevention of skin water loss. Consuming brewer’s yeast will help in maintaining the skin moisture and will lead to a glowing and younger looking skin.
- Improved complexion:Brewer’s yeast can prove to be very helpful if you are looking to have a better complexion, it will help in removing acne, healing any infection and clearing skin to improve its complexion.
Brewer’s Yeast scrub for the skin
Brewer yeast isn’t just beneficial for consumption but also has wonderful effects when used as face scrub or face mask. Yeast works very efficiently to kill skin bacteria and aids in opening the clogged skin pores.
It is important to understand the combination of ingredients for unique effects, you can combine the brewer yeast with egg white or oatmeal for skin exfoliation. Let’s learn how to prepare the brewer’s yeast mask for the glowing and clean skin.
Face scrub for clear skin
- Grind the mixture of brewer’s yeast and oats.
- Put the grinded mixture in a cup of water and to mix them evenly.
- You can also add one vitamin E capsule in the mixture for added benefits.
- Apply the paste evenly on your face.
- Wash your face with warm water.
Face mask to treat acne
- Mix a spoon of brewer yeast with a tablespoon of lime juice and a tablespoon of honey.
- Mix warm water to prepare a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face evenly.
- Let the paste dry for 15 minutes and wash it off.
Whether you consume brewer’s yeast by including it in your meals or just make a paste of it and apply it on your skin your skin tone is surely going to improve. This is one of the most incredible product’s nature has blessed us with and you should definitely try it at least once to experience the incredible benefits.