In The Elegant Touch Nail Box
Inside each and every box, you receive:
- 24 false nails
- Nail glue
- A nail file/buffer
- Instructions on how to apply & a list of ingredients
How To Apply Elegant Touch False Nails
The Elegant Touch guide says:
- Prepare nails by gently pushing back cuticles. Clean nails with an acetone based polish remover to ensure nail is free from moisture and any natural oils.
- Select the correct size press-on nail that best fits your natural nail and lay out press-on nails ready to use.
- Apply a thin and even layer of glue onto your entire nail. Immediately wipe away any glue that gets onto your cuticle.
- Hold the nail tip or application tab. Place nail up to, but not touching your cuticle. Apply the press-on nail from the cuticle angling at 45 degrees.
- Press down on the press-on nail lightly for 4 seconds until bonded.
- If the press-on nails have application tabs. Remove application tabs by bending down and then up, towards the cuticle. The tab will snap free.
Tips & Tricks
- File and cut your nails before applying false nails. I didn’t do this step as unfortunately I wasn’t able to wear my nails for a long period (thanks work…).
- Buff your nails beforehand. This is going to help the false nails stick to your natural nails.
- The Elegant Touch false nails have been designed in a way that you’re able to shape them yourself. If you’re not used to long, false nails, you can always file them down to your desired size and shape.
- Elegant Touch have designed their nails so that they are ‘Ping-Proof’, meaning that they won’t ping off randomly, but I always recommend keeping spare nails and nail glue in your bag incase you end up accidentally breaking one.
- If you’re new to wearing false nails and the thought of nail glue scares you, Elegant Touch have brought out Super Adhesive Nail Tabs for quick, easy and mess free application.
- If you only want your nails to last for a few hours (if you’re doing a photo shoot, going on a night out etc.) then use ordinary double sided sticky tape.
If you’re after beautifully designed false nails with a hassle free application, then Elegant Touch is the brand for you!
Since I loved these nails so much, I wanted to share a pack with one of you! I’m going to be putting the Molten Madame Chrome Nails in a little giveaway for all of you, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
What’s your favourite false nail brand?