When I was younger, I actually was super into nail art. Unfortunately, I can’t find any photos of them, but my favourite thing to do was to paint on different drink can logos. I did fanta nail art, pepsi nail art, you name it! Since my health has decreased and my shakes have gotten worse, there is no way that I would be able to create something as intricate as I used too (I did attempt it and it turned into a hot mess), so I came up with these ridiculously simple nail art designs that anyone would be able to recreate.
Simple, yet very effective for the Christmas period.
What You’ll Need:
- A nail polish of your choice (I used Barry M Gelly High Shine – 302 Light Blue)
- 10 small snowflakes (I used these ones by Evol Cosmetics/BadassbeautyUK)
- Clear top coat
- Apply the nail colour over each and every one of your nails. Apply at least 2 coats!
- Just before the second coat has dried, take a small snowflake and pop it into the center of your nail. If you’re feeling fancy, you could even apply multiple snowflakes, and cut them in half to be able to place them at the sides and top of your nail.
- Finish off with a clear top coat to hold the snowflake in place.
Glittery Single Nail
What You’ll Need:
- A red nail colour (I used O.P.I Nail Lacquer – 20 Candles on My Cake)
- A green nail colour (I used No7 Gel-Look Nail Colour – Peacock Green)
- Green fine glitter (I used Glitterlution Biodegradable Glitter – Festival Green)
- Clean top coat
- Firstly, you’re goiing to want to paint all but one nail red. I chose not to paint my middle finger (only because I smudged the red polish on that finger).
- Paint the colourless finger green.
- Whilst the green nail polish is still wet, take your glitter and press your finger into the jar, remebering to roll your finger in it to cover all of the paint.
- Blow away the excess glitter, and cover with a top coat.
And tadaa! You’re ready to hit the town with beautiful, yes afforable and easy nails.