It’s been a while since I’ve 1. done a makeup tutorial, and 2. created a collab post! Today I’m collaborating with the beautiful Beverly. She contacted me asking if I’d be interested in collaborating on a Valentines Day makeup tutorial, and obviously I said yes!
Please excuse the shitty photos too… I took them after I finished the makeup look, and I was already late for work!
Step By Step & Makeup Product List
- Firstly, I went in with my Barry M Flawless Colour Corrector Primer – Green all over my face to create a nice base for my foundation to sit on.
- For foundation, I’ve been loving the Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation – 020 Natural Light Ochre recently, so I went ahead and applied this all over.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – 0 Extra Fair was obviously going to make an appearance here. I used this under my eyes, on any blemishes, and I also used this to cut my crease.
- I wrote a review on the COTY Airspun Loose Powder – Translucent a while back, but I’ve actually fallen inlove with it… I used this all over my face, and also baked with this.
- I received this as a freebie in my TAM beauty haul and I’m now wondering how I ever lived without the Freedom Bronzed Professional Pro Bronze. I used this in conjunction with the ‘3’ method.
- I never really found blush an essential until I tried the PS… High Pigment Blusher – Lustre. If you’ve yet to try these, I BEG you to go out and get one ASAP! I also bloody love applying blush not only to my cheeks, but also on my forehead and nose (I’m not joking).
- Like the bronzer, I also picked this up in my TAM beauty haul and I have no idea why it took me so long to buy the Makeup Revolution X Soph Highlight Palette. I popped this pretty much all over my face, apart from my jaw line and center forehead…
- I wanted a natural-ish brow, so I picked up my good ol’ NYX Micro Brow Pencil – Ash Brown and filled in any sparse areas.
- For the crease of my eyeshadow, I took the bright pink shade in the Makeup Revolution Ultra Colour Explosion Eyeshadow Palette and blended this out. I then used the purple shade from the same palette to slightly deepen the colour.
- NYX Single Shadow – Golden Peach was applied all over my lid. It’s such a gorgeous shade, but it didn’t come out the same colour as it looked in the pan! Strange…
- I used ABH Single Shadow – Pink Champagne as my inner corner and brow bone highlight.
- For my wing, I used the NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner – Petal.
- Looking back, I wish I applied false eyelashes, but the New Look High Definition Lash Defining Mascara does a really good job at making my eyelashes thick and long!
- This was the most time consuming part, but I’m really happy how it all turned out. I popped some Evol Crystals inside the inner crease, and then also along the bottom of my wing.
- Please ignore that fact I forgot to apply a lip product. You should all know by now that I forget to do that frequently…
Thank you to Beverly again for collaborating with me. Make sure that you head over to her blog to see her valentines day look!