I love Christmas, and I love a good party, but I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been to a proper Christmas party before. Working in hospitality means that our ‘Christmas parties’ end up having a lock in and just getting drunk. However, this year we’re all going out for a meal, and getting drunk in someone else’s pub (minus myself as I’ll be on the Becks Blue). I mean, what else is there to do?! Anyway, apart from the fact I’m very excited to eat multiple roast potatoes, my first thought was ‘what on earth am I going to wear?!’. Over the last few days, my Safari tabs have been full of Warehouse, ASOS and Missguided, so I thought it was only fair to share the cheeky little Christmas outfits I’ve come across. From one gal to another, I’ve got your back covered on what to wear for your Christmas party – from beautiful going out dresses, co-ords to suits.
1. Striped Sequin Cami Dress – Warehouse
2. Grey Knitted Faux Fur Scarf – Dorothy Perkins
3. Bronze Velvet Sequin Bodycon Dress – ISawItFirst
4. Anya Hindmarch Embellished Metallic Cracked-Leather Pouch – The Outnet.com
5. faux-suede knee-high boots – Dune
6. Burgundy Sequin Mini Skirt – George
7. Black Embellished Velvet Suit Jacket – PrettyLittleThing
According to Vogue, animal print, silver, capes, pleats and silk are big in this winter, so make sure that you keep your eyes out for those.
I’ve also rounded up some more of my favourite pieces I’ve seen online down below. There are so many beautiful outfits and if I had an unlimited amount of money, you can bet your bottom dollar that I’d be strutting around in these all day, every day. Just a warning now, you’re about to come across a LOT of sequins. If you can’t wear sequins at Christmas time, when can you?