If you didn’t read my June 2017 goals, you can check them out here. I love reading how much other people have achieved of their goals, so thought I would do a check back on them! Apparently, I didn’t do to well on the majority of my goals!!
- Unfortunately, I didn’t manage to get back to work. Things seem to be going down hill with my health, so I have no idea when ill be back now.
- I wanted to try and add some money into my savings… Let’s not talk about this one. It’s not too positive…
- I also wanted to stop spending so much money online, but then Kylie released her vacation collection, and Tam Beauty had so many good deals on, and so did ELF and I just couldn’t resist. Someone take away my debit card. I’m an addict.
- I wasn’t able to drink more water since I’m still having complications from surgery which sucks, buttt I was in hospital for 4 nights, whilst attached to a drip, so I guess that counts?
- I wanted to start eating more since I’m rarely eating and I’m losing a lot of weight. At the start of all this, I was 9st 3lb. I am now 7st 8lb. Oopsie. Look out for my weight loss DVD in a store near you soon!
- This seems so insane. I wanted to reach 4000 views by the end of the month, even though I thought that that was way too unrealistic. As I write this (the 29th), I am now on 7,300+, and considering its only my second month, I’m ridiculously proud of myself.
- Again, It seemed crazy to think I hit 150 followers. Again, I set myself another unrealistic goal to reach 225 followers. I am now on 396+. I honestly cannot thank everyone enough!!
EDIT: I’ve woken up with 402! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
Since this month was very rocky for me health wise, I’m just going to pretend June didn’t happen. It’s the same when I say ‘new year, new me’, but then it comes to October and I realise I’m still the same old Brooke. Fingers crossed for July to be a bit better!!
Again (If you didn’t know I’m British and we either say thank you or sorry way too many times), but I honestly am so grateful for all of you either reading this, who have followed me, commented or liked. It honestly means the world to me, and I never ever ever in a million years thought I would have even reached them figures. Thank you.
How did you do on completing your June goals? Let me know down below!