So last month, I only completed 4.5/10 goals, and I’m really hoping to beat it. Even 5/10 would be nice!
Also, I always write these posts and then forget to check back on them and try to remind myself to complete them. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I think I’m going to force myself to check up on my set goals for September.
Personal August 2017 Goals:
- I wanted to be able to start going to work again this month. Long story short… It didn’t happen. 0 points.
- I DID sort my car out! Even though Little Mo (that’s what my car is called) failed her MOT, I did managed to sort everything out and fix her up. If you read my August Goals post, you’ll realise how upset I was about replacing my broken number plate. RIP broken number plate. I’ll never forget you. Also, nothing has jumped out on me yet, so I’m thinking that the stag hair scared all the wildlife off for the long run. 1 point.
- I actually went to go buy the paint for my room, but I wasn’t feeling well so I didn’t managed to go. I’m giving myself .5 of a point since I went to do it. Is that cheating? .5 point.
- I BROUGHT NEW CLOTHES AND BRAS! Finally, I now have things to wear that don’t hang off of me. Also, if you’re a size 6-8, it seems that you will never be able to find anything in your size. I could find sizes 4 and then 10+. Wheres all the 6-8 clothes at?! 1 point.
Health August 2017 Goals:
- I finally think I’ve found a routine that works for my skin. It’s looking quite good recently, and only tends to flare up if I don’t drink enough or I’m not well. 1 point.
- My bum is slowly starting to come back. I’m definitely not twerk worthy yet, but it’s better than it was. 1 point.
- Mega happy about this one. I’ve started to ease off taking so many tablets! I’ve had to up a few, but I’m now hardly taking painkillers which is a mega bonus. 1 point.
Blog August 2017 Goals:
- I’m still being a little bit of a bitch with blogging. I’m still managing to post everyday, but I’ve been a bit AWOL from the reader section. Sad face. 0 points.
- Even though my stats didn’t double like I was hoping (It was a long shot), I still am super happy with them. 0 points.
- Pfft. What blogging schedule?! I don’t even think I lasted a day with sticking to it. Oops. 0 points.
I did better than last month! Finally! Obviously I’d love to be able to say that I completed them all, but slow baby steps is better than none!
How many goals did you complete in August?