The 10th month is finally arrived, so why not start by posting my October 2017 goals? It only makes sense, right?
October 2017 Goals
- Drink more water! I’ve been trying my best to keep my skin as clear as possible, but I just need to remember to start chugging more!
- Maintain the amount of work I’m doing. I’m currently working 4/5 hours every other day (sometimes a few extra days off in between), but it’d like to not have to lower the amount of hours!
- Tone my legs up. I mean, they’re not horrendous, but I’d like a little bit more definition in them!
- Get on top with tidying my room. I’ve been pretty good at keeping it clean since I re-decorated, but I’d still like to get in the habit of putting things away straight away!
- Save some money. I was pretty good at saving money until Lil’ Mo (my car) decided to fail it’s MOT…
- Start having a play around with contour more. Even though I bronze daily, I still feel like I haven’t nailed contouring yet…
- Following on from saving money, I need to stop buying so much random junk and stop trying to convince myself it’s an essential. Even though the back scratcher for my dog was 100% an essential.
- Start doing some more collabs. If you’re interested, hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do a halloween series! I’m thinking 13 days of halloween?!
- Have a re-vamp. I’m starting to get a little bored of how my blog is looking!
Fingers crossed for this month!
What are your goals for September?