Personal September Goals:
- I GOT BACK TO WORK! After being off work for 6 whole months, it’s strange to say that I’m back to being a working gal!
- I wanted to start waking up earlier, and I’ve managed it! I used to end up falling asleep around 3/4am, but now I’m struggling to stay awake past midnight!
- I didn’t end up finish reading my current book at the moment – A Stranger In The House. I’m not too sure why I haven’t finished it yet, but it’s so damn good!
- Ha. Clean out my car? No chance. I don’t actually notice how gross it is until someone else gets in my car… I’m disgusted.
Health September Goals:
- I’ve managed to stick to a skincare routine, and my skin is LOVING me for it! If anyone if after an updated skincare routine, hit me up!
- I wanted to start doing my hip exercises again, and whilst I haven’t done them, I don’t feel like I need to right now! Half a point to me?
- I still haven’t made that bloody dentist appointment. I don’t want a filling!
Blog September Goals:
- I’ve been busy writing down lots of ideas for upcoming posts! Super excited to post them!
- I think I’ve caught up with all of my collabs? If I haven’t, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get my ass into gear!
- I was hoping to still post 2 days a week whilst I went back to working. I can proudly say that I’m still coping with writing everyday! Mega happy!
Total September Goals Completed – 6.5
Is that the most I’ve ever completed?! I think it is! Proper chuffed with myself!
How did you get on with your goals for September?